*** PLEASE SEE THE USPS WEBSITE FOR THEIR RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES FOR SHIPPING TIMES *** UPS & DHL SHIPPING UPGRADES AVAILABLE! MESSAGE FOR A QUOTE. ***
For other colors and styles for this brand, please visit the Kokuyo section on my site!
Kokuyo's famous Shikkari paper is a touch toothier than the Sarasasa paper. This is a great paper for someone who has a very light touch when writing. This loose-leaf paper has holes to fit the Kokuyo binder system that is popular in Japan and now the USA!
"Dots" are arranged at equal intervals on the ruled line and "fine dots" in the line. By making good use of these two dots, you can draw diagrams and tables in an easy-to-understand manner.
1. The fine dots serve as a mark when drawing curved graphs.
2. Fine dots serve as a mark when drawing complicated diagrams such as circuit diagrams.
3. By using fine dots, you can express fine numerical values like a line graph.
4. Sentences can be neatly aligned.
5. It becomes a mark of the vertex of the figure and the frame line of the table.
6. Even with a short ruler, you can draw a straight line to the edge.
7. Use the dot as a mark to paste the document neatly. 8. Characters can be neatly aligned even when written vertically.
If you need note-taking perfection, this paper is for you! Or if you simply love excellent, fountain-pen-friendly paper, look no further. You'll want to purchase this paper.
ITEM #: NO-F836BK
SIZE: 25.8 CM / 10.2 INCHES
SIZE WIDTH: 18.2 CM / 7.2 INCHES
By purchasing this item, you agree to abide by my terms and conditions, which can be found on my website. Come and visit my website! thestationerymanor dot com.