***I SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SPEED OF DELIVERY WITH ANY CARRIER. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES ON DELIVERY TIMES FOR ORDERS. THANK YOU!***
***UPS & DHL SHIPPING UPGRADES AVAILABLE! MESSAGE FOR A QUOTE. ***
For other colors and styles for this brand, please visit the Kokuyo section on my site!
This B5 size notebook allows you to schedule studying before the test and studying for the exam. You can visualize the study schedule for two weeks at a glance.
1. Write down what you want to do before the test in the planned space for 1 week.
2. Enter the amount of time you can study each day in the time entry field.
3. Fill in the one day for each subject, keeping in mind the number of days remaining in the week.
4. In the title entry field, you can enter what you are studying for.
5. In the goal-setting space, you can enter test goals and so on.
6. You can fill in the memo space with thoughts of the day and encouragement for the next day.
It is a dark gray ruled line that does not interfere with writing. The item column is filled with the notebook cover color. The cover is varnished with a glossy finish to give it a simple yet special feel. The inner paper is an environmentally friendly product that uses forest-certified paper.
The planner has a dark gray ruled line that does not interfere with writing. The item column is filled with the notebook cover color. Since it is a daily spread, you can check the study schedule for one day at a glance. The cover is varnished with a glossy finish to give it a simple yet special feel. The inner paper is an environmentally friendly product that uses Japan forest-certified paper.
Spread: 2 weeks spread (53 weeks)
Bookbinding style: Wireless binding
Inner paper: Wood-free paper
Rule content: Two Week rule
Number of sheets: 26 sheets
Outside dimensions (height, width, back length): 252 x 179mm
By purchasing this item, you agree to abide by the selling platform's terms and conditions as well as my shop policies.
Thank you! Come visit my website here: https://thestationery.life/