***I SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SPEED OF DELIVERY WITH ANY CARRIER. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES ON DELIVERY TIMES FOR ORDERS. THANK YOU!***
For other colors and styles for this brand, please visit the Kokuyo section on my site!
Dotted ruled lines are printed on the backside. Bleed-through is minimal. This uses the Kokuyo original paper "Sarasara". It is a neutral paper suitable for long-term preservation. Details on how to use are described on the back of the package.
* This is a loose-leaf paper that allows you to set a study schedule for each subject from two weeks before the test.
* You can visualize the study schedule for 2 weeks.
* Features of 2 Weeks Rule Three easy study steps can be set up.
Step 1. Write down what you want to do in the test in the weekly space.
Step 2. Enter the time you can study in one day in the time field.
Step 3. Fill in one day per subject, keeping in mind the remaining days of the week.
2. In the title field, you can enter what you are studying for.
3. In the goal-setting space, you can enter the test goals, and so on.
4. You can fill in the memo space freely such as looking back and enthusiasm for the test.
* It is a dark gray ruled line that does not interfere with writing.
* Since the spread is for 2 weeks, you can check the study schedule for 2 weeks at a glance.
* This is “Sarasara” paper: it is made from KOKUYO original formula that does not easily bleed and the ink does not easily see through to the back. It is also a neutral paper suitable for long-term storage.
Number of holes: 26 holes
Number of sheets: 30 sheets
Dimension: 182 × 257 × 1 mm
Table: Two weeks at a glance
Back: Lateral side ruled (dotted) 36 lines
By purchasing this item, you agree to abide by this business's terms and conditions, which can be found hereon my website.